The Countertop Chronicles

"Run by a gun zealot who's too blinded by the NRA" - Sam Penney of RaisingKaine.com

Friday, May 21, 2004

Carnival of Not Fonda Kerry

I used to keep a running tally of all my Anti John Kerry posts as part of my blog roll. As it turns out, there are just so many things wrong with John Kerry as a candidate that I couldn't possibly keep all my posts listed and still maintain a manageable blog roll.

Since I've gotten a couple of emails in the last week looking for the list, I've decided to come up with a new feature here at the Countertop Chronicles - the Carnival of Fonda Kerry. If you have a post you want me to list, send me a link before Thursday evening, and every Friday I will try to put it up for your perusal.

For the inaugural version, I am going to repost my blogroll of anti Kerry rants. Enjoy and feel free to peruse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home